BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

dlm hidup ni..so many surprises..yg kta x jgka2..ari ni kta gelak..esok lusa kita nangis..but juz remind ourself..watever happen..we have ALLAH by our side..

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

apy Father's Day!!... (◕‿◕) ❤ Bapa!!!

annyeonghaseyo !!! (‿◕)….

1st of all I would like to say apy Father’s Day to my adorable bapa En Cholleng Bin Tompong ..thanks 4 being the best f ather in the world..i’m really appreciate that!!thanks u sooooooooooo much for what u hv done to me n my siblings…I know u want the best thing for our family ..i will support u..i.ALLAH..once again thanks 4 evrything pak…GOD bless u owes..also my Mom ..wish u get well soon ea mak!!i’ALLAH..amin3x ya Rabb… (◕‿-)

p/s--> mm rezki aq xda keja d tawau..tp xpela..aQ redha..suma ni ada hikmah disebaliknya...mudah2an..amin..

0 comments: